Introduction to new standards of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2016
Are you already familiar with ISO 14001:2004 and want to find out what has changed in the transition to ISO 14001:2015?
This course is particularly valuable for individuals directly involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or auditing of an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS).
An experienced tutor will explain the new ISO (high level) structure applied to new management systems and then explain the resulting differences between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015, while explaining the impact of additions and amendments contained within the new international standard.
The course will also deal with the certification transition where this is applicable to your organization.
Who should attend?
Anyone with ISO 14001 responsibility, including:
- Operations managers and consultants
- Organizations that are currently certified to ISO 14001:2004
- Organizations currently developing systems for certification to ISO 14001
- Management system practitioners who will be converting to ISO 14001:2015
- Internal and external management system auditors who will be auditing to ISO 14001:2015
- Anyone interested in finding out how ISO 14001:2015 differs from its 2004 version
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and use by standard writers of Annex SL Appendix 2
- Describe in outline the framework for a generic management system
- Explain the new and revised terms and definitions
- Explain the new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support in Annex SL Appendix 2
- Communicate any changes in EMS specific requirements arising as a result of transitioning from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015 (which has been written using Annex SL Appendix 2 as its framework)
- Explain the BSI certification transition arrangements
How will I benefit by the training?
Establish a clear environmental management system framework
Benchmark your business against EMS best practice
Build customer confidence in your management of environmental impacts
Streamline processes and cut costs
Advance CPD and environmental awareness across your organisation.
What's included in the training?
- Training pack (training materials, BSI pen, training course note)