Implementing ISO/IEC 27018:2014
ISO/IEC 27018:2014 establishes commonly accepted control objectives, controls and guidelines for implementing measures to protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in accordance with the privacy principles in ISO/IEC 29100 for the public cloud computing environment.In particular, ISO/IEC 27018:2014 specifies guidelines based on ISO/IEC 27002, taking into consideration the regulatory requirements for the protection of PII which might be applicable within the context of the information security risk environment(s) of a provider of public cloud services.
Remarks: There are no formal pre-requisites to attending this course. However, the candidate should have experience in Information Security.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to understand:
- Introduction of ISO 27018
- PII Processing life cycle
- PII Management – Terminology
- PII related concern of an ICT system.
- ISO 27018:2014 (Context and Annex A)
- ISO 27018 Certification & Quotation
- BS 10012:2009 Data Protection
- Implementation Process
What is included?
- You will gain 16 CPD hours
- Training course notes
- An internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Book your place
For availability and any further information, please contact our training department at 3149 3326