ISO 9001: 2015 Draft International Standard (DIS)
ISO 9001, the world’s most popular standard for quality management, is now under review, with an updated version due to be available by the end of 2015.
Over 1.2 million organizations are certified to ISO 9001 and while it continues to be as relevant as ever, the revision will take into consideration a number of issues to ensure it enhances an organization’s ability to consistently provide products that meet customer requirements.
The draft standard has been written using the new high level structure which is common to all new management systems standards. This will allow easy integration when implementing more than one management system.
You can now be among the first to explore the changes in detail and familiarize yourself with the first stage of its transformation.
Who should attend?
- Those who need to understand ISO 9001 and how it works
- Those with responsibility for implementing quality management systems
- Those with an interest in quality management systems
- Those starting their career in quality management
What will I learn?
- How to explore the latest requirements from the DIS in technical detail
- What is the revision timetable
- What to do ahead for the significant change
- What is the transition arrangement
What is included?
- You will gain 8 CPD hours
- Training course notes
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at Tel: 3149 3363.