ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course
Gain the confidence to effectively audit an EMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to a sustainable model by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 14001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
You’ll grasp the key principles and practices of effective EMS audits in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 19011 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful environmental management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS audit and how to satisfy third-party certification. Acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an EMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances environmental performance.
Who is it for?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
*You should have a good knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 and the key principles of an EMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 14001:2015 Requirements course. It will also help if you have attended an Internal or Lead Auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
Develop the knowledge and skill required to conduct a full audit of an organization’s Environmental Management System (EMS) to ISO 14001:2015.
What will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach is proven to fast-track learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of material and greater impact on job performance.
After the completion of the course, you will be able to,
- Explain the purpose and benefits of an EMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Grasp the aims, benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 14001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading and managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Understand the arrangements for BSI certification.
- You will gain 40 CPD hours on completion of the course
- Training course notes
- An internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at Tel: 3149 3326.