Lead Auditor to ISO 39001:2012
A road traffic safety management system (RTSMS), based on ISO 39001, can provide your organization with an international best-practice framework for managing road safety risks, evaluating their impact, and developing the capability to achieve results. This will help in meeting RTS objectives and generally contribute to the welfare of employees and societal goals.
The framework of a road traffic safety management system, with a robust audit process, can ensure that your organization is consistently evaluating its RTMS performance. This will help to drive continual improvement in the area of risk which can be devastating to those affected by road traffic incidents. You might also want to find out more about supplier/subcontractor (2nd party) and independent audits (3rd party) and how they would operate.
This course will develop the knowledge and skills required to undertake an audit of an RTSMS as a lead auditor; emphasizing independent auditing principles and practices. Using practical exercises, group activities and classroom discussions, an experienced instructor will guide you through the entire audit process, including the principles and practice of auditing and their application in the auditing of ISO 39001 RTSMS.
Who should attend ?
- Those with responsibilities for transport planning, fleet management, occupational health and safety, human resources
- Those with responsibility for road safety management and enforcement authorities
- Internal and external management systems auditors and lead auditors who are new to RTSM and leading RTSMS audits
- Those interested in finding out more about RTSMS auditing
Benefits to Your Business
- Establish the effectiveness of the RTSMS in your organization
- Demonstrate commitment to managing the risks associated with effective RTSM to your customers and other interested parties
- Prepare for independent audits
- Develop skills in auditing ISO 39001