PRINCE2® stands for Projects in Controlled Environments and is a structured framework for the efficient running of any project.
The Foundation Certificate provides an insight into the process-oriented approach of the PRINCE2® project method and the value of using it for implementing projects. The course is based on the 2009 version of the PRINCE2® manual.
This course requires candidates to complete pre-read materials before attending.
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trademark of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
Who should attend?
All those managing small projects or who hold a junior project management role, and anyone who needs to participate fully and effectively within a PRINCE2® project.
Insight into the process-oriented approach of PRINCE2® project management.
What will I learn?
- The relationship between a project and its business case
- Detailed explanation of the PRINCE2® Principles, Themes and Processes
- Roles, associated tasks and responsibilities within a PRINCE2® project
- Structure and contents of a product focused project plan
- Definition, management and acceptance of work packages
- You will gain 18 CPD points on completing the course
How will I benefit?
- Understand and employ the most important concepts of the PRINCE2® project management method
- Competence in the fundamental aspects of the PRINCE2® project management method
- Guidelines on how to monitor a project within the boundaries of the project plan
- Improved participation in a project managed in accordance with the PRINCE2® project management method
All delegates attending the PRINCE2® programmes will receive pre-read materials (before the course); an official PRINCE2® textbook; and relevant workbooks, handouts and assessments. All assessments, administration fees and course materials are included in the cost of the programme.
The training course on this page is offered by Reed Learning ATO/AFFILIATE.