PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner
This bundle provides all the tools you need to become a PRINCE2® expert. It includes the PRINCE2® foundation and practitioner level qualifications. You can take these qualifications back-to-back in one five day programme, or split them into one two-day course and one three-day course completed separately.
It covers the management of project risk, maintenance of effective communication channels and control of spend within budget. Attention will be given to practical participation in a case study encompassing the most essential elements of a PRINCE2® project.
The course is based on the 2009 version of the PRINCE2® manual and those who are looking to attend this PRINCE2® course are required to complete pre-read materials before attending.
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trademark of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
Who should attend?
All those who need to set up and manage complex projects. It's also extremely useful for individuals who are involved with large-scale project work.
By undertaking this PRINCE2® qualification, you will learn best practice methodology that's based on the 2009 version of the PRINCE2® manual.
Gain the full PRINCE2® practitioner certificate and complete your understanding of the methodology by completing both the PRINCE2® foundation and PRINCE2® practitioner courses.
What will I learn?
This comprehensive programme covers all elements of the PRINCE2® syllabus, including:
- Relationship between the business case, programmes and the project
- PRINCE2® Principles - continued business justification, learn from experience, defined roles and responsibilities, manage by stages, manage by exception, focus on products and adapt to suit the needs of the project environment
- PRINCE2® Processes - starting up a project, initiating a project, directing a project, controlling a stage, managing product delivery, managing stage boundaries, closing a project
- PRINCE2® themes - business case, organization, progress, quality, risk and plans
- Practitioner examination techniques
- You will gain 30 CPD points on completing the course
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- The full PRINCE2® practitioner certificate
- Competence in describing and applying all the PRINCE2® project processes and principles and adapt them to specific projects
- Ability to set up and manage complex projects
- An understanding of how to identify and control risks throughout the project
- The skills to monitor the objectives of a project and ensure a focus on quality is maintained
- An industry-recognised qualification that acknowledges your expertise as a project manager
All delegates attending the PRINCE2® programmes will receive pre-read materials (before the course); an official PRINCE2® textbook; and relevant workbooks, handouts and assessments. All assessments, administration fees and course materials are included in the cost of the programme.
Please note that you can not complete the Practitioner exam if you have failed the Foundation exam.
The training course on this page is offered by Reed Learning ATO/AFFILIATE