Managing Successful Projects
Effective project techniques help you reduce spend, beat deadlines and plan for problems before they occur. This course will teach you project management methodologies that will help you to successfully manage projects.
All projects need a beginning, middle and end, and this project management course will show you the essential components required in planning a project and give you the confidence and immediately useful tools to put them into practice back at work.
Who should attend?
This project management course is essential for those who current manage projects and are looking to manage them more successfully. It's suitable for individuals who're involved in the management, planning or implementation of a project.
Understand the requirements of a project.
What will I learn?
Understand the requirements of a project
- Create change
- Key dimensions
- Project phrases
- The project manager
- Assess risks
- Set objectives
Manage the baseline
- Plan in detail
- Break down the work structure
- Create project activity tables
- Critical activities
- Schedule tasks
- People and non-people resources
Cost, estimate and budget
- Money as a resource
- Time as a resource
- Budget effectively
- Control budgets
- Deal with contradicting needs between the customer, project manager and project team
Measure and control
- Keep accurate records
- Forecast effectively
Close the project
- How to terminate a project and hand over power
How will I benefit?
- Learn how to successfully manage projects within the target budget and to a set schedule.
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course.
- Efficient implementation of your project through organization and preparation
- Skills to cost, estimate and budget with precision to guarantee the efficient use of resources
- Better management of change and conflict prevent disruption to the project schedule
- Practical techniques for measurement and control
The training course on this page is offered by Reed Learning
ATO/AFFILIATE in association with Insights, an APM Accredited Training Provider.