Understanding ISO/TS 16949:2009 Training course
This course reviews the ISO/TS 16949:2009 specification in detail. Students participate in small group activities, along with tutor-led discussions, to gain a detailed knowledge of the requirements and how they can be applied effectively within a process based management system.
Who should attend?
- Anyone looking to gain an understanding or increased awareness of ISO/TS 16949
- Quality managers and senior managers who want to broaden their knowledge of ISO/TS 16949
- Those involved with the ISO/TS 16949 management system in an organization
What will I learn?
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose and intent of the ISO 9000 series of standards
- Understand the links between ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949
- Understand the intent and requirements of the automotive sector specific clauses of ISO/TS 16949
How will I benefit?
- Be able to explain the intent and requirements of the Automotive Certification Scheme for ISO/TS 16949:2009n as applicable to the organization
- Help promote continual improvement across your organization
- Be able to promote the benefits of the effective application of the ISO/TS 16949 requirements
- Be able to coach employees within your organization with confidence
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- Certificate of attendance
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments