ISO/TS 16949:2009 Internal Quality Systems Auditor Training Course
This training course helps delegates understand and practice internal auditing for ISO/TS 16949. Delegates will gain the skills to create audit schedules, follow audit trails, and write non-conformance and audit reports.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the audit process of ISO/TS 16949
- Quality managers and senior managers who want to broaden their knowledge of the automotive process approach and the associated auditing
- Those involved with the on-going maintenance of an ISO/TS 16949 management system in an organization
What will I learn?
- How to create an internal audit schedule for ISO/TS 16949
- How to conduct opening and closing meetings
- How to plan and conduct an audit utilising the automotive process approach
- How to provide verbal and written feedback
- How to construct and document concise nonconformities
- How to report audits effectively
- How to conduct follow-up audits to verify effectiveness of corrective actions
How will I benefit?
- Gain confidence to undertake practical value added process based audits within your organization
- Be able to identify issues that will help the organization in continual improvement
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- You will receive a certificate of attendance on completing the course
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments