IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition Training Course (A17863)
Learn how to audit the key changes to ISO 9001:2015.
Are you an ISO 9001:2008 Internal or Lead Auditor who wants to develop the expertise to audit an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS)? This course is ideal for existing auditors, as not only will you learn about the new ISO high level structure and the key differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015, but you'll also get a chance to practice auditing to the main changes in ISO 9001:2015.
You will sit a 30 minute exam to test your knowledge and understanding.
If you have previously attended one of our IRCA ISO/IEC 27001:2013 or IRCA ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition courses, you may opt out of the morning session on day 1 which covers the high level structure.
IRCA course reference number: A17863
Who should attend?
ISO 9001:2008 Internal and Lead Auditors who need to convert to ISO 9001:2015.
There are no formal prerequisites but delegates should have a working knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and the competence to audit an ISO 9001 management system. Delegates do not have to have completed an IRCA certified auditor course to attend this training.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation - and how to audit them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015, as well as key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 9001:2008 and their impact from an auditing perspective
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Prepare, conduct and develop the skills for an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Meet the IRCA Auditor transition training requirements
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing this course
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
You will need to undertake a 30 minute assessment with a minimum pass score of 70%. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized IRCA certified training course certificate.
This course is certified by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and meets the training requirements for IRCA Quality Management Systems Auditor Certification.