QMS to EMS Auditor Conversion Course
Take the pressure off your Environmental Management Systems (EMS) with our in-company Quality Management System (QMS) to EMS Auditor Conversion Course – build on your expertise as ISO 9001: 2008 auditor and take your company to ISO 14001:2004 environmental excellence.
Meeting environmental responsibilities gives competitive advantage – and you may need to expand your role as ISO 9001: 2008 quality management systems auditor to help your business meet ISO 14001:2004 standards. Our specialist trainers provide a practical overview of the differences between the standards, making the transition smooth.
Recognise key environmental issues and identify opportunities for improvement. Understand the ISO 14001:2004 model as well as the legal and commercial impacts of non-compliance. And build on existing skills to audit to both standards with equal levels of expertise.
This course makes conversion simple.
Who should attend?
- Experienced quality management system auditors who want to understand ISO 14001:2004
- Quality management professionals who want to expand their skills
"Noble Metals achieved ISO 14001 working with us and reduced overall solid waste to landfill by 66%"
What will I learn?
- Understand the importance and structure of ISO 14001:2004
- Gain an overview of key environmental issues and impacts
- Recognise how these can be managed effectively
- Understand the differences between ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001:2004
- Confidently plan an ISO 14001:2004 audit and ensure legal compliance
- Extend your auditing skills and help your business meet environmental targets
How will I benefit?
- Ensure your environmental management systems are legally compliant
- Achieve and maintain the ISO 14001:2004 environmental standard
- Gain competitive advantage and customer confidence
- Benefit from increased internal auditing expertise
- Cut costs and save time with in-company training
- 1 CPD point is gained for each hour of learning
- This course can only be delivered as in company training