Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA®)
The CISA® Certification is the most globally recognized certification for IS audit and assurance professionals. CISA® confirms that holders possess the expertise and knowledge required to identify critical issues and to customise practices, in order to build trust in and gain value from information systems. This 4-day CISA® course is based on the framework set out by ISACA®, so attendees are perfectly prepared for the ISACA® CISA® Exam. This intensive preparation course runs through the 5 Domain areas, as set out by ISACA®, and boasts a 90% first-time examination success rate.
Who should attend?
This training course is intended for professionals who have 3 - 5 years of recent full-time professional work experience in information security management and auditing.
- Internal and external auditors (both IT and financial)
- Compliance officers
- Finance/CPA professionals
- Information security professionals
- Risk management professionals
- IT professionals & management
What will I learn?
This training provides an extensive review of information security concepts and industry best practices, covering the five key areas below:
- The process of auditing information systems
- Governance and management of IT
- Information systems acquisition, development and implementation
- Information systems operations, maintenance and support
- Protection of information assets
You will gain the necessary skills to go forward and sit the all-encompassing CISA® examination – a much sought-after credential in the information security and auditing sector.
How will I benefit?
- Increase your expertise by validating and certifying your technical knowledge, skills, and abilities in information security
- Provide assurance that the necessary leadership and organizational structures and processes are in place to achieve objectives and to support your strategy
- Provide audit services in accordance with IT audit standards to assist your organization with protecting and controlling information systems
- Be part of a universal language used by information security professions, with industry-accepted terms and practices
- Lunch and refreshments
The CISA® exam tests attendees’ competence in the 5 key areas included in CISA®. Details of the examination are as follows:
- Length of exam: 4 hours
- Format: Must be taken in an approved test centre
- Number of questions: 200 multiple choice
- Passing grade: Scaled score of 450+ out of 800
- The exam cost is not included in the price of the course and it is the responsibility of course attendees to make arrangements to sit the exam
- On passing the exam, certificates are issued to course attendees by ISACA®