Certified Ethical Hacker training course
The Certified Ethical Hacker program is one of the most advanced ethical hacking courses in the world. Presenting real life scenarios and threats by real life experts in the field, this course provides delegates with leading edge hacking tools and techniques enabling them to protect an organization from the threat of hackers.
Who should attend?
- IT management
- IT security officers
- Network administrators
- Members of the information security team
- Site administrators
- Information/IT audit team
- Anyone concerned with the integrity of network infrastructure
What will I learn?
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- Footprinting and reconnaissance
- Scanning networks
- System hacking
- Malware threats
- Social engineering
- Session hijacking
- Hacking webservers
- Hacking web applications
- SQL injection
- Hacking wireless networks
- Hacking mobile platforms
- Evading IDS, firewalls, and honeypots
- Cloud computing
How will I benefit?
To beat a hacker, you need to think like one!
- Gain comprehensive ethical hacking and network security skills
- Ethical Hacking Certification - verifies you as a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for the weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems
- Get security checklists that help you to audit an organization's information assets
- Learn the tools which will check for vulnerabilities that can be exploited
- Understand the methodology to assess the security posture of an organization by doing a penetration test against it
- Lunch and refreshments
- Course Notes
- Underground hacking and security tools (not included with any other training course in the world)
Intensive evening work may be required and learners will have access to the trainer prior to, during and after completion of the course.