Writing a Business Continuity Plan
Effective Business Continuity Management (BCM) requires formal planning – and having a framework in place to minimise the impact of disruption on any scale is crucial to business success. Be proactive and start planning now with our Writing a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) course.
A BCP or Business Resumption Plan outlines actions to be taken before, during and after an incident and forms the basis of your BCM system. Developing this requires attention to timescale and operations to ensure your BCP recovers and restores critical functions. Whatever you’re planning for, we can help you put in place the strategies and solutions that protect your business.
This one-day course is approved by the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) and delivered by highly qualified BCM practitioners.
Who should attend?
- Those tasked with writing Business Continuity Plans
- Those involved with writing Business Continuity Plans.
“Having a business continuity plan make us a much more resilient organisation.”
What will I learn?
- Understand the importance of a having a Business Continuity Plan in place
- Gain an overview of how the plan fits in with overall BCM
- Be able to identify critical business operations and how to protect them
- Be confident assessing situations and identifying the appropriate response
- Take the lead in testing and implementing the Business Continuity Plan
- Share knowledge and become a BCM leader.
How will I benefit?
- Be confident you have clear actions to restore and recover critical operations
- Be proactive in protecting your business before, during and after an incident
- Benefit from internal BCM expertise and a robust Business Continuity Plan
- Build customer confidence that you can deliver in challenging circumstances
- Motivate employees and ensure they understand the importance of BCM.
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes