Business Continuity Management Systems Lead Auditor Transition Course from BS 25999 to ISO 22301
Are you a BS 25999 Lead Auditor who wants to develop the expertise to audit an ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)?
This course is ideal for existing BS 25999 Lead Auditors, as it combines the 1-day ‘Business Continuity Management Systems Transition Course from BS 25999 to ISO 22301’ with an additional day of ISO 22301 auditing exercises. The course also deals with the certification transition where this is applicable to your organization.
Led by an experienced instructor, you will learn how ISO 22301:2012 ‘Business Continuity Management Systems - Requirements’ differs from BS 25999-2, and then apply this knowledge practically in order to build your ISO 22301 auditing skill.
Who should attend?
- BS 25999 Lead Auditors: Internal and external BS 25999 management system
- Lead Auditors who will be auditing to ISO 22301
Secure future success with better business continuity management today
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the new high-level structure of ISO 22301 and what this means for a BCMS
- Explain the requirements of ISO 22301:2012
- Recognize the differences between BS 25999-2 and ISO 22301:2012
- Explain the approach to risk that ISO 22301 has now adopted
- Identify the processes now required for a BCMS
- Adapt BS 25999 audit plans to ISO 22301
- Audit to ISO 22301
How will I benefit?
- Understand how to transition from BS 25999-2 to ISO 22301:2012
- Identify areas that need to change in your current BCMS
- Inform others about the requirements of ISO 22301
- Prepare for independent ISO 22301 audits
- Conduct independent ISO 22301 audits
- Develop your ISO 22301 auditing skill and lead auditor expertise
- Training course notes
- This course contains a 1-hour closed book examination on Day 2
- A certificate of attendance is awarded to all participants who complete the course
- Participants who pass the examination will have this achievement recognized on their certificates