Implementing ISO 20121
Sustainable event management makes business sense and you can achieve this with our Implementing ISO 20121 Sustainability Management for Events training course – turning ISO 20121 concepts into common sense solutions.
Gain skills to design, implement and maintain a management system to ISO 20121 standard and deliver immediate results. Understand the project management required and identify the resources needed to put ISO 20121 into place and ensure sustainable success by monitoring your management system through the auditing process. You will also draw links with other health and safety, quality and environmental management standards.
Our expert trainers share experience of developing the standard through presentations, discussions and group work. You will walk away with a sound understanding of what it takes to manage your event relateed business sustainably and get certification to help your business gain international client recognition.
Who should attend?
- Those directly involved in supporting or implementing ISO 20121
- Environmental, health and safety and quality managers
- Event, media and communications managers who want to implement ISO 20121 or who work with clients that do
- Corporate sustainability or CSR managers and procurement professionals responsible for planning and delivering corporate events
“We're confident that BSI has a much clearer understanding of both the legal requirements and economic impacts of a sustainable environmental management system than many of its competitors.”
What will I learn?
- Identify and scope resources required to implement ISO 20121
- Be able to project manage ISO 20121 implementation
- Draw links with ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and BS OHSAS 18001
- Monitor and measure your ISO 20121 sustainability management system
- Understand the auditing and certification process
- Gain professional recognition and CPD points (16 points)
How will I benefit?
- Understanding how to achieve ISO 20121 standards with improved sustainability management
- Achieve greater efficiency in overall event planning and delivery
- Build stakeholder confidence with your ISO 20121 credentials
- Increase social responsibility and gain industry recognition
- Build better relationships with customers, suppliers and stakeholders