Hazardous waste regulations
Do you know what hazardous waste is? Did you know that something as simple as a fluorescent tube is hazardous? Do you produceor handle hazardous waste? This course explains which wastes are classified as hazardous and provides up-to-date advice on how to comply with the regulations.
This course is run in partnership with the CIWM.
Who should attend?
Everybody responsible for dealing with or producing hazardous waste.
What will I learn?
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand the legal basis of the regulations
- Understand the specific regulations relating to the management of hazardous wastes
- Understand the effect of the regulations on operational activities for waste producers, carriers and waste management sites
- Have a detailed knowledge of the implementation of the regulations
- You will gain 6 CPD points on completing this course
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments