ISO 14001 Environmental Management Briefing
Designed to suit your specific business needs, this ISO 14001 Environmental Management Briefing is delivered on-site and will help you to understand how you can you achieve the highest environmental standards.
Learn how to gain competitive advantage and international recognition with ISO 14001 certification, and establish your own environmental management role and responsibilities in achieving and maintaining this.
Working with us, the content and long-term implications of an ISO 14001 management system will become clear – along with the business benefits of reduced costs and legal compliance. Become confident making strategic decisions that will take your company to environmental excellence.
Who should attend?
- Managers who want to understand ISO 14001 environmental management systems
- Those who need to make strategic decisions regarding ISO 14001 implementation and certification
“We are confident that BSI has a much clearer understanding of both the legal requirements and economic impacts of a sustainable environmental management system than many of its competitors.”
What will I learn?
- Understand the benefits of an effective environmental management system
- Gain an overview of all aspects and impacts of ISO 14001
- Be confident reviewing your own current environmental systems
- Understand your role and responsibilities in achieving ISO 14001
- Take the lead raising environmental awareness across your organisation
How will I benefit?
This fast paced briefing delivers a broad perspective of essential information on environmental management and its associated benefits.
- Understand the benefits of an environmental management system and the role you have to play
- Drive efficiency and cut costs with streamlined processes
- Monitor and constantly improve environmental systems
- Gain stakeholder recognition through environmental commitment
- Motivate employees with in-company training
- You will gain 4 CPD points on completing the course
- This course can only be delivered as in-company training