Medical Devices CE Marking Training Course
Become a CE Marking leader with our Medical Devices CE Marking Training Course and ensure quicker access to market for your products. Work with qualified trainers to understand the entire CE Marking process in line with the European Medical Devices Directive (MDD).
MDD applies to all general medical devices and compliance is essential in gaining access to the EU market. Gain in-depth knowledge of the MDD structure and identify steps to remove the uncertainty of CE Marking and EU regulatory processes. Become confident in assessing medical devices, quickly identifying risks and reporting product changes – and ensure your medical devices quickly meet safety and quality standards.
You will walk away with leadership skills and play a key role in successfully placing medical devices on the EU market.
Who should attend?
- Those working in regulatory, design, development, manufacturing or marketing roles
- Internal auditors or those planning to become internal auditors
- Those who need in-depth knowledge of medical devices directives
- Organisations preparing own branding or private labelling.
“Professionally presented and run – an excellent course.”
What will I learn?
- Understand the legal and operational aspects of European CE Marking
- Understand the structure and purpose of the MDD
- Understand the role of clinical data, labelling requirements and risk management
- Lead on process validation and post market surveillance
- Use technical documents and report on changes to products
- Conduct internal and external audits and gain professional recognition.
How will I benefit?
- Benefit from CE Marking expertise within your organisation
- Work without uncertainty when placing products on the EU market
- Gain recognition as a producer of products with CE Marking
- Ensure the quality and safety of your medical devices
- Increase EU market access and boost customer confidence
- Encourage professional development across employees.
- You will gain 24 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes