IATF 16949:2016 Transition Training Course
Gain the knowledge required to successfully transition from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016. Learn about the new ISO high level structure, Annex SL, the changes to ISO 9001, and the automotive Quality Management System (QMS) specific differences in IATF 16949:2016 compared to ISO/TS 16949:2009.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in planning, implementing or supervising an IATF 16949:2016 transition, as well as internal auditors who need to understand the changes resulting from the transition to IATF 16949:2016.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Key changes resulting from Annex SL, ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- New and revised terms and definitions
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support in Annex SL
- Key concepts such as risk-based thinking
- The International Automotive Task Force (IATF) and the intent behind the revision
- Changes in Automotive QMS specific requirements as a result of transitioning from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016
- Certification timeline
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Explain the key changes between ISO/TS 16949:2009 and IATF 16949:2016
- Identify what needs to be done to address these changes within your current Automotive QMS
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI
- Become a productive member of a transition programme within your organization
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally respected BSI Training Academy certificate.