IATF 16949:2016 Senior Management Transition Briefing
As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization’s Automotive Quality Management System (QMS). The purpose of this briefing is to help top managers identify and manage their responsibilities with regard to the standard, in particular the new and enhanced IATF 16949:2016 requirements.
Who should attend?
Senior managers of organizations implementing or running IATF 16949:2016.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Reasons for IATF 16949:2016 update/development
- Reminder: Top Management and ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Overview of the main changes in IATF 16949:2016
- Context and line-of-sight
- Leadership and commitment
- Success factors and summary of Top Management involvement
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to quality
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your Automotive QMS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
Specifically targeted Top Management information relating to changing requirements.