AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 CD Senior Management Transition Briefing
As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization’s Aerospace Quality Management System (AQMS). The purpose of this briefing is to help top managers identify and manage their responsibilities with regard to the standard, in particular those enhancing 9100 requirements. The briefing is planned to run for 2 hours, and is designed to run for leaders only, and not middle management.
Who should attend?
Senior managers of organizations implementing or running 9100:2016 CD.
Delegates should be familiar with their responsibilities under 9100. This briefing is not suitable for those who have no understanding of 9100. It is focussed on transitioning clients from 9100:2009 to 9100:2016 CD.
What will I learn?
- Reasons for 9100 update/development
- Reminder: TM and 9100:2009
- Overview of the main changes in 9100:2016 CD
- Context and line-of-sight
- Leadership and commitment
- Success factors and summary of TM involvement
How will I benefit?
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to quality
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your QMS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- You will receive a certificate of attendance on completing the course
- Training course notes