14 March 2007
With the rapid change in technologies and heightened awareness of issues in flood protection since 2003, the British Standards Institution (BSI) Professional Standards Services team is inviting participation in a review of the publicly available specification PAS 1188 - Flood protection products.
There are three parts of PAS 1188 that are up for review:
• Part 1 Building apertures
• Part 2 Temporary and demountable products
• Part 3 Building skirt systems
The review will assess the overall value of the specification to the user community as well as changes and updates to the technical content.
How to participate
If you are interested in taking part in the review of PAS 1188 - Flood protection products BSI would like to hear from you by 16 April 2007.
Please contact Liliana Mulvany, Project Manager for further information:
Tel: +44 (0)20 8996 7053 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44 (0)20 8996 7053 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
BSI order ref: PAS1188-PR
- Ends –
To find out more about BSI standards, publications and services visit http://www.bsigroup.com/en-GB/standards/
- To order BSI standards and publications please contact BSI Customer Services:
Tel: +44 (0)20 8996 9001 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44 (0)20 8996 9001 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax: +44 (0)20 8996 7001
*P&P – £5.95 UK (inclusive of VAT) added to subtotal, £9.95 Rest of World (plus VAT if applicable). BSI Member discounts apply to hardcopy standards only. VAT is applicable to all eShop downloads, DVDs, CDs and other electronic products.Pre-payment is required by non-Members. For details of BSI Membership, call +44 (0)20 8996 9001 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44 (0)20 8996 9001 end_of_the_skype_highlighting. All prices, content and publishing dates may be subject to change.
- For general media enquiries please contact the BSI British Standards press office:
Tel: +44 (0)20 8996 7248 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44 (0)20 8996 7248 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
- Why not sign up to receive FREE regular email updates from BSI? Registration is simple and will only take a few minutes to complete. Register now at www.bsi-global.com/newsletters
raising standards worldwide™