AS/NZS 4801 Lead Auditor
Familiarize yourself with the requirements of the standards before developing practical audit skills. Our expert trainers will guide you through AS/NZS 4801 and OHSAS 18001 in detail and you’ll learn what it takes to plan, conduct and report on an audit. You’ll also become confident in managing teams of auditors in your organization or as part of a third party audit.
Become a certified OHS lead auditor on the OHSAS 18001 and AS/NZS 4801 standards as you are guided through classroom tutorials, role-play exercises, group workshops and open forum discussions. You'll become capable of assessing system gaps and you will gain an understanding of the entire audit process. You’ll learn what it takes to plan, conduct and report on an audit, as well as how to lead an audit team.
*This course is GST exempt
Who should attend?
- Health and Safety Managers
- Those responsible for auditing OHSAS 18001 and/or AS/NZS 4801
- Those involved in internal OHS management system audits, second party and/or third party audits
- Health and Safety consultants
What will I learn?
- Understand the scope of your occupational health and management system and its potential to improve working standards in your organization
- Understand the requirements of the AS/NZS 4801 and OHSAS 18001 standards
- Learn to plan, organise and conduct audits
- Learn to prepare checklists, design audit programs and write effective audit reports
- Have confidence to audit risk management and business processes in line with OHSAS 18001 and AS/NZS 4801
- Learn to develop your own audit strategies against certification criteria
- Learn to lead audit teams and coordinate audits with multiple assessors
How will I benefit?
- Show leadership in reporting and taking action to strengthen health and safety systems
- Build a culture of health and safety awareness in your organization
- Build employee confidence
- Advance your career in safety management systems auditing
- Understand the importance of health and safety auditing
- Take your safety management system to the highest level
- Diploma of Quality Auditing - Take your career to the next level by obtaining the skills to understand the entire audit process, report on feedback and facilitate continuous improvement, all with nationally recognized qualifications
- ISO 9001 Requirements - Understand and demystify the requirements of implementing and refining a robust quality management system in your organization
- ISO 14001 Requirements - Learn how to reduce your environmental footprint using an internationally recognized standard. Utilize your environmental management system to reduce costs and maximize your organization's potential