ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor
Learn how to audit the processes of an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 9001:2015 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and taking corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 9001:2015. You'll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
*This course is GST exempt
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Staff responsible for conducting internal audits
- Those who want to monitor quality management system performance
"The course was informative without being an information overload and has given me a bigger insight to the internal workings of our company."
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 9001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
- Advance your professional development by gaining a Certificate of Attainment from a globally recognized training body
This coure will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its QMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
The first 2 days of this course are identical to our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements training course. Delegates who have already successfully completed ISO 9001:2015 Requirements can attend the final 2 days of this course to obtain competency as an Internal Auditor. Contact us for more details.
- Diploma of Quality Auditing - Take your career to the next level by obtaining the skills to understand the entire audit process, report on feedback and facilitate continuous improvement, all with nationally recognised qualifications
- AS/NZS 4801 | OHSAS 18001 Requirements training course - Understand how to implement a best practice workplace health and safety system to reduce employee injuries and successfully manage occupational risks
- ISO 14001:2015 Requirements training course - Learn how to reduce your environmental footprint using an internationally recognized standard. Utilize your environmental management system to reduce costs and maximize your organization's potential