- Disability Service Standards (transitioning to NSDS)
- Disability Advocacy Standards (Nationally) (transitioning to NSDS)
- Human Services Quality Framework (HSQF)
- Department of Human Services Standards (DHSS)
- NSW Disability Service Standards (3rd party verification)
- TPV Verification Services
- Australian Service Excellence Standards in SA
- Employment Services Industry Standards (ESIS)
- Department of Employment, Education and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) Quality Principles
*What is jobactive?
Formerly known as Job Services Australia (JSA), on the 1st of July 2015 the Australian Government will replace JSA with the new employment services called jobactive to better meet the needs of job seekers and employers and improve job outcomes.
BSI and jobactive
As a part of the pilot program to assess the Quality Assurance Framework and JSA 8 Quality Principles, we have been reinvited to be a part of the Quality Assurance Framework Multi-use Auditor List (QAF Auditor List).
Want more information about jobactive?
We would be pleased to provide you with more information about jobactive and assist you where possible. Complete the form below and one of our advisors will be in contact with you today.