- Disability Service Standards (transitioning to NSDS)
- Disability Advocacy Standards (Nationally)
- Human Services Quality Framework (HSQF)
- Department of Human Services Standards (DHSS)
- NSW Disability Service Standards (3rd party verification)
- Australian Service Excellence Standards in SA
- Employment Services Industry Standards (ESIS)
- Department of Employment, Education and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) Quality Principles
- Job Services Australia (JSA)
BSI is at the forefront in providing expert and independent assessment of Human services Service Providers to quality standards. We are one of the Australian market leaders in the Human services Services Certification sector and currently assess over 800 sites to a number of individual human services programs. We have achieved this through our superior and professional cost effective service that remains sensitive to the needs of the Human services Sector.
BSI’s large selection of qualified Lead Auditors and Consumer Technical Experts (CTE) all have extensive experience in the Human services Service Sector and have been certified individually by RABQSA International Pty Ltd (an independent personnel certification scheme). Our assessors possess in-depth knowledge of the Disability Sector and can help you get the best out of your management system.