PAS 99 Internal Auditor Course
Become a PAS 99 internal auditor and keep your integrated management system on track.
The PAS 99 framework helps you get the most out of all your management systems. And our Integrated Management Systems Internal Auditor training course helps you maximize your PAS 99 framework.
This course will guide you step by step through planning, delivering and reporting on an internal audit, as well as recommending follow up actions.
PAS 99 theory combined with practical auditing exercises will give you the confidence to make sure your integrated management system delivers continual improvement.
Who should attend?
- Those familiar with PAS 99 who want to upskill
- Those responsible for auditing an integrated management system
- Management system internal auditors who want to know about PAS 99
What will I learn?
- A detailed understanding of the benefit and purpose of PAS 99
- To set objectives and plan integrated management systems internal audit
- Understand the roles and responsibilities involved in delivering PAS 99
- Report on findings, identify problems and recommend corrective actions
You will need knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety.
How will I benefit?
- Qualified PAS 99 internal auditors within your business
- Ensure ongoing compliance with PAS 99 to save time and cut costs
- Identify and close performance gaps in your integrated management system
- Maximize your PAS 99 system to streamline processes