PAS 99 Implementation
Get the most out of all your management systems with our Implementing a PAS 99 Integrated Management System training course.
Discover the benefits of streamlining and simplifying all your standards frameworks with PAS 99 to achieve greater transparency across your business.
Learn to align ISO 9001 with ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001 and more. And by integrating each system it will become easier to maintain and improve performance across all of them.
Many of our management systems are designed to be integrated, saving you time and cost. And using one streamlined system will help you drive performance daily.
Who should attend?
- Those who want to implement an integrated management system
- Those who want improve the effectiveness of existing management systems
What will I learn?
- Understand the principles and benefits of integrating management systems
- Design, plan and implement your own integrated management system
- Confidence handling integrated policies and planning
- Ability to monitor and improve an integrated management system
You will need knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety.
How will I benefit?
- Increased visibility of existing management systems performance
- Greater focus on getting the best from all management systems
- Simplified approach to maintaining and improving existing systems
- Save time, cut costs and increase customer satisfaction