IQ Academy Masterclass
This course is a technically focussed programme incorporating chosen industry specific content listed below. Inter-active exercises are set throughout the week. An Assignment reinforces the IQs value in applying theory to practice. This is a proven recognised method of raising understanding and application of learning within the mining environment. If you need professional best in class tuition on any mining related subject this course will suit your needs.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers, Supervisors, Plant Suppliers & Manufacturers
- Suited to a wide audience from production personnel requiring upskilling to manufacturers and suppliers who need a better understanding of key elements of the extractives industry
What will I learn?
- Drill and Blast
- Best practice in face surveying, setting up and maximising drilling techniques. Including the latest blasting techniques, maximising face production.
- Load and Haul
- Matching equipment to face operations
- Processing Operations
- Training Personnel
- Continuous Improvement
- Asset Management
- Environmental Effects of mining
How will I benefit?
Once you have completed the course you will be able to:
- Apply theory to practice
- Understand chosen processes and how they can impact on the business
- Better understand the concepts and principles of operational management in a mining environment
- Work across departments more effectively
- Improve business efficiency
- Increase profitability
- Training course notes
- 30 CPD hours accredited by the Institute of Quarrying.