ISO 9001:2015 Implementation
Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it. An ineffective quality management system (QMS) can cost you time, money and customers. That’s why it’s important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on ISO 9001:2015 helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services.
Who should apply?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
What will I learn?
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 9001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Implementing key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- How to use gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits specific to your organization in implementing an effective QMS
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 9001:2015 following a Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Apply the principles of organizational context, leadership and risk-based thinking
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Provide products that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction
- Conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments