OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 Refresher for Previously Trained Auditors
A BS OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System can pave the way for optimum working conditions across your generations. Critical to this is the way you monitor the system’s performance. An internal audit allows you to assess your health and safety management in detail, ensuring that your BS OHSAS 18001 framework remains effective and gives you maximum benefit.
ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems allows your business to grow and succeed while reducing its impact on the environment. The way you monitor the system’s performance is critical to meeting ISO 14001 requirements. And an internal audit allows you to assess your management system in details.
Qualifying as an ISO 14001 internal auditor means you can help your business make sure its environmental processes remain effective. You can also help to continually improve them and give your business maximum benefit.
This course provides delegates with the tools and techniques to refresh auditor skills to undertake internal audits to BS OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
Who should apply?
- Existing OHSAS 18001 auditors
- Existing ISO 14001 auditors
“The course has given me the confidence to be able to carry out audits for my company."
What will I learn?
- Consolidate your knowledge of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Recognise how management systems in your business can be improved
- Understand the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Audit your management systems to OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 standards
- Refresh your knowledge of audit principles, practices and terminology
- Gain further confidence and recognition in your role as auditor
How will I benefit?
- Review and improve your environmental management system
- Review and improve your health and safety management system
- Achieve and maintain OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 standards
- Reduce risks and cut costs with integrated and efficient management systems
- Motivate staff with a safe and healthy working environment
- Encourage professional development and benefit from internal auditing expertise
- 1 CPD point is gained for each hour of learning
- This course can only be delivered as in-company training
- A USB and OHS guide