Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Services)
Lead your team to transactional excellence with our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Services) training course.
Become an expert in Lean tools, using them to continually drive performance. Gain in-depth knowledge of the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) method and quickly solve the problems that prevent efficiency.
Tutorials and group exercises help you understand how to apply DMAIC and Lean tools to your organization so you can make a real difference to your business as a qualified Black Belt expert.
Who should attend?
- Those who want to manage complex Lean Six Sigma projects
- Those who want to manage teams of Green Belts
- Those who want to develop their Six Sigma knowledge
What will I learn?
- In-depth understanding of Lean tools and the DMAIC method
- Quickly identify problems and make process improvements
- Confidence leading teams of Green Belts and Six Sigma projects
- Advanced knowledge of analytical and design techniques
It is essential that you complete our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Services) course first. You will need to bring a laptop with Microsoft Windows 2000 and Microsoft Office 2000 or later with all service releases, and Minitab 15.
How will I benefit?
- Qualified Lean Six Sigma leaders within your business
- Apply Lean tools to improve processes, save time and cut costs
- Align your business with ISO 13053 Quantitative methods in process improvements
- Set higher operational standards and satisfy customers