ISO/DIS 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Implementing Changes
Discover how to implement the key requirement differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001 and develop a migration action plan.
Who should attend?
Those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 45001 migration.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Specific new implementation requirements and factors to consider when implementing them
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
- Changes and additions needed to your existing systems
- What implementation could look like through examples provided in a toolkit.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current management system
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement key differences using good practice guidance
- Find out about migrating your certification with BSI
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy Certificate